Category Archives: Passport for Veteran

How long does it take to get a naturalization document for Veteran

My fiance is a vet , serving the air force. Upon her divorce, her passport was lost/stolen . She was born in the Philippines ; her father was a u s citizen. She moved to the U . S. when she was 4 and entered the Air Force at 17. She has an original birth certificate, but was told she needed to get naturalization papers again.  Apparently, it takes a year to receive. Can you give updated correct info on this situation.

Depending on the situation naturalization paperwork is usually processed within 6 months of the receipt date. Application are processed in the order received.

To obtain a new certificate of naturalization you submit the Form N-565 to USCIS¬† “Application for Replacement naturalization / Citizenship Document”

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: SEO Consultant | Thanks to los angeles seo, seo jobs and denver colorado